- Job Title
- Account Manager
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Property Operations - Non Management
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Account Manager is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for performing timely security deposit accountings, representing the company in court appearances as assigned by the POD, and posting move-in funds as necessary.
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible to process security deposit accounting and all appropriate documentation in a timely manner for processing by the Account Services department accounting
- Responsible to ensure proper charges are applied to each resident for items they are responsible for prior to processing the security deposit refund by the Account Services team
- Responsible to ensure proper back up documentation to support any charges
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person
- As assigned by the POD, responsible to appear in court on behalf of the company and to process any funds received in the office
Of course you have the essentials:
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Attention to detail
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager and Salesforce a plus.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 1969