- Job Title
- Closing Specialist
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Closing Specialist who will bring vision, creativity and energy to a fast-paced sales environment. You will process the acquisition and disposition of assets to achieve company revenue goals.
You’re dedicated, energetic and thrive in a deadline-driven environment. With a customer-centric philosophy, you serve as the primary liaison between internal teams, real estate agents and escrow agents associated with the acquisition and disposition of assets. We’ll count on you to audit purchase and sale agreements, prepare deed transfers, approve closing due diligence, review settlement statements and initiate bank wires. You always have the best interests of the business in mind as you respond to inquiries and resolve issues. You’re a closer, you impact the bottom line and you demonstrate the expectation for your fellow team members.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Minimum 3 years transactional real estate experience, Title/escrow, paralegal or finance background preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized work approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Honest, ethical and ability to appropriately handle confidential manner.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.