- Job Title
- Field Runner
- Job Location
- US-FL-Alamonte Springs
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Field Runner provides market support for the renovation, turns and operations team and helps to facilitate numerous activities as assigned by their supervisor. The Field Runner is responsible for working with the market team, vendors and central operations team to prepare properties for market between acquisition and construction phases and support home activities during occupancy and vacancy cycles.
What you bring to the table:
- Assist by verifying utilities are connected in newly acquired rental properties.
- Travels between properties in a punctual fashion to meet with utility company representatives.
- Communicate with supervisor to update the utility status for each property and flag potential issues.
- Deliver and pick up necessary items such as keys, applications, and marketing materials.
- Conduct property walk-thru to include occupancy checks.
- Post notices for property evictions as necessary.
- Help to ensure that recent on-market homes are clean and functioning prior to showings.
- Conducts Pre Move in inspections, changes locks and removes signage prior to resident move-in orientations.
- As needed, provide overflow support for new resident move-ins and orientations.
- Communicate information and methods with cross-functional team members.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School graduate or GED required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Experience in customer service or service type business preferred
- Maintain valid insurance at all times
- Knowledge of local area required
- Some knowledge of construction and/or maintenance is beneficial
- Capability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task
- Must be able to lift 50#, pound signs into the ground and work a drill
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2045