- Job Title
- HOA Coordinator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. Today, people need greater flexibility to seize opportunities without sacrificing their quality of life. By carefully selecting well-maintained homes in desirable neighborhoods, we provide value to our customers and attractive, risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to grow with a company that strives to be the best in residential property management category then we are interested in learning more about you. We are a company that values our employees and our collective commitment to providing an outstanding experience to each of our residents.
Take the next step to advance your career and apply today.
The HOA Coordinator provides administrative support to the HOA department.
- Represent company on all related HOA matters within assigned regions
- Assists Director in the monitoring of various HOA matters.
- Documents and records all HOA registration, correspondence, and actions pertinent to the property and Association.
- Records all community amenity information in database.
- Utilizes exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills to develop a strong working relationship with HOAs and residents.
- Initiates communication with residents by providing Notice of Association and governing documents within 48 hours of application approval
- Interacts with residents and HOAs.
- Assists HOA Team Lead Supervisor, Manager, and Director when needed
- Responds to resident’s questions concerning community amenity access and/or standard HOA rules via e-mail or phone.
- Tracks resident’s registration status in database.
- Provides weekly reports to Regional Director and Director, HOA with updates on opportunities, market status and open matters.
- Provides administrative support to ensure that HOA operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Assists with HOA Accounting, Enforcement, and General Business functions as appropriate.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and each HOA’s community’s documents, policies and procedures.
- Manages resident’s relationships to ensure residents retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of residents’ concerns.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High School diploma required.
- Associates degree or certifications a plus.
- 2 or more years of experience with residential real estate, legal real estate or HOA experience required (familiar with terms and issues).
- Proficiency in Yardi and Salesforce is preferred.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, be independent and a self-starter.
- Effective project management skills while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and meets deadlines.
- Effectively communicates in both written and verbal communication.
- Exhibits judgment and decision making ability.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.