HOA Registration Coordinator
- Job Title
- HOA Registration Coordinator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. Today, people need greater flexibility to seize opportunities without sacrificing their quality of life. By carefully selecting well-maintained homes in desirable neighborhoods, we provide value to our customers and attractive, risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to grow with a company that strives to be the best in residential property management category then we are interested in learning more about you. We are a company that values our employees and our collective commitment to providing an outstanding experience to each of our residents.
Take the next step to advance your career and apply today.
The HOA Registration Coordinator provides the day-to-day support to MSAs and residents in the pre-approval (if applicable) and registration process and is the primary point of contact for the respective HOAs.
- Represents company in HOA registration and preapproval process within assigned regions
- Documents and records all HOA registration, correspondence, and actions pertinent to the resolution of registering residents in appropriate database
- Updates and records all community amenity information in Salesforce
- Exhibits exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills to develop a strong working relationship with HOAs, residents, MSAs and other Progress Residential team members
- Provides Notice of Association and governing documents within 48 hours of application approval
- Interacts with MSAs and HOAs in order to achieve registration goals.
- Assists Director in HOA pre-screening processes as needed.
- Communicates with MSAs concerning community amenity access and/or standard HOA rules.
- Tracks new resident’s registration status in database.
- Provides weekly reports to Regional Director, MSAs, and Director of HOA with updates on opportunities, market status and open matters.
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents as needed
- Works with MSA to manage resident’s relationships to ensure resident retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of residents’ concerns.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and applicable HOA governing documents.
- High school diploma required.
- Associates degree or certifications is a plus.
- 2 or more years of experience with residential real estate, legal real estate or HOA experience required (familiar with terms and issues).
- Proficiency in Yardi preferred.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, be independent and a self-starter.
- Effective project management skills while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and meets deadlines.
- Effectively communicates in both written and verbal communication.
- Exhibits judgment and decision making ability.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.