IT Systems Support Analyst
- Job Title
- IT Systems Support Analyst
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
The IT Systems Support Analyst supports more than 600 Progress Residential® employees, which is why we are looking for someone with proven administrative experience. You’re no stranger to compliance standards, data migration and cloud infrastructure management. You can set up new hires, perform ongoing equipment maintenance and troubleshoot VPN issues with ease. When it comes time to upgrade our software and hardware, we can count on you to document best practices and create training content.
In many ways, this is an internal customer service role. When employees have questions, you assist with the IT help desk queue and troubleshoot any issues that occur. You’re also responsible for training new users, updating accounts and providing technical support via phone, email and web-based tools. With your help, we can optimize the user experience and take advantage of advances in technology.
If you’re eager to provide best-in-class technology support within a fast growing organization, apply today!
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a technical role providing remote support in a technical service desk environment.
- Minimum two years of experience supporting Windows 7, 8.1, (Win 10 is a plus) and Microsoft Office 2010 or higher.
- Minimum one year of experience working with either Server 2008 or Server 20012, Exchange 2010+.
- Experience providing outstanding customer service both in person and remotely.
- General understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Exposer to cloud technologies, AWS and Azure
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Availability to work after-hours when necessary for applicable maintenance tasks.
- Effectively communicate information to employees, customers and top management.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Anti-Virus software.
- Proved aptitude to learn new applications.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Apple systems.
- May require some travel to field office locations, estimated at 20%.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.