- Job Title
- Lease Administrator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Lease Administrator is a member of Central Property Management Operations team and is responsible for the receipt, review, and approval of future residents. In addition, lease administrators enter and execute the lease contract for multiple states in the Progress portfolio. The lease administrator is detailed oriented and must effectively communicate via email, phone, and fax with market operations and 3rd party realtors.
What you bring to the table:
- Facilitates administrative property management functions, including but not limited to, processing applications for new residents across markets in a timely and accurate manner, processing credit and criminal checks, communicating application process status to market teams and potential residents, completing all data entry fields in Yardi to complete application process and reviewing lease terms and ensuring Yardi compliance/consistency.
- Administrates centralized resident communication through mail and email.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in any resident or market peer interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Ability to work overtime or weekends, as needed.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to perform basic formulas in Excel
- Proficiency in Yardi is required with 1- 3 years previous work experience in leasing and administrative services using Yardi.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.