Leasing Coordinator Team Lead
- Job Title
- Leasing Coordinator Team Lead
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Team Lead Leasing Coordinator to join our Centralized Operations department. Are you ready to build a new team from scratch, and establish its charter, goals, and success criteria? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
As the Team Lead, you will oversee a team that handles the coordination of lease applications and lease agreements for the entire Progress Residential nationwide portfolio of homes. You set the standard when it comes to the personal and professional conduct that is expected of a Leasing Coordinator. When potential applicants have questions regarding rental qualification criteria, the application process or application status, your team responds in a timely and professional manner. You’re detail-oriented and put an emphasis on procedures, workflow analysis, administration and organizational skills. With thorough training and regular performance reviews, you continually develop your team and ensure maximum efficiency of all processes.
This is your chance to set the bar. The potential is endless, and there are no shoes to fill but your own!
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Previous management/supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Previous property management experience in either the single-family or multi-family rental industry
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to perform basic/moderate formulas in Excel
- 5-8 years of previous property management experience using Yardi and Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills with exeptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Ability to foster teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Regular attendance and excellent punctuality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business etting when necessary and required
- Flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends depending on business needs
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.