- Job Title
- Leasing Coordinator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Leasing Coordinator who is self-motivated, ambitious and organized. You are a master of multitasking and meeting deadlines. That’s why we’ll count on you to coordinate the completion of all lease applications in a timely manner. You will know the rental qualification criteria, lease agreements and application process like the back of your hand, and can easily communicate that information with potential applicants.
Your professional demeanor will shine as you represent Progress Residential® to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers. You always put the customer first and are committed to honest, ethical and confidential communication.
If you’re ready to thrive in a in a dynamic environment and become a pivotal part of a brand new team, submit your application today!
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- 1 or more years of experience in leasing apartments/single family home or applicable customer service experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention toe detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Bi-lingual, a plus
- Computer literacy: ability to comfortably navigate new technology and work in MS Office
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager and Salesforce, a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.