- Job Title
- Leasing Specialist
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Property Operations - Non Management - Leasing
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are searching for a hard-working, quick-learning and always-hungry Leasing Specialist to join our team of licensed real estate professionals. This position offers high earning potential and plenty of room for long-term growth. You will enjoy a competitive base salary and commissions, as well as mileage reimbursement, full benefits and lease incentives.
You’re a “people person” with a professional image and outstanding customer service ability. No two days will be the same as you’ll be involved in all aspects of the sales and leasing functions, included but not limited to showing homes, qualifying applicants, gathering complete applications, structuring leasing packages and conducting move-in orientations. This is a role in which you’ll continuously learn, grow and thrive in a lease incentive environment.
We’ll count on you to drive leasing activity and report daily traffic and leasing benchmarks. You’ll ensure the local real estate agents and broker community understand our policies, qualifications and expectations. Most of all, you will represent Progress Residential® with the utmost professionalism, always putting customer service first.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Real Estate license is mandatory and selected candidates without a current Real Estate license are given 60 days to obtain one.
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single-family homes
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus
- Accepts challenge of working on a lease incentive structure
- Persistent approach with strong customer service
- Interacts productively in person and online with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible work schedule, which may include evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 1816