Make Ready Coordinator Team Lead
- Job Title
- Make Ready Coordinator Team Lead
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
The Make Ready Coordinator Team Lead’s primary responsibility is ensure each MSA performs Initial and Make Ready turns in a consistent manner according to Progress Residential’s policy and procedural workflows through daily management of the team of employees. The Make Ready Coordinator Team Lead acts as a first point of contact for escalated issues that cannot be resolved by the Make Ready Coordinator team and will support the make ready function’s reporting and process development.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that initial and make ready turns are completed in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Monitors cycle times, workflows and the overall productivity and efficiency of Make Ready Coordinators.
- Manages and monitors direct reports.
- Performs ongoing training of team on newly developed process and procedures. Educates and promotes best practices. Coordinate skill and process based training for associates as needed
- Creates and continuously evaluates processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to internal and external customers
- Creates and maintains daily, weekly and monthly metrics for the department and team.
- Analyze key metrics, daily & weekly reports, and performance indicators to identify areas of focus and/or necessary improvements.
- Monitors workflows and tasks for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Ensures team members have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Works with VP of Renovations and Turns to ensure all escalated issues are researched and resolved.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Proactively identifies root causes of issues and makes recommendations for process improvements future state.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Oversees scheduling of periodic and workflow triggered tasks and services.
- Assists in special projects or assignments as needed by the business.
- Raises issues or make ready delays to VP of RTS, Regional Service Director, Service Director or Make Ready Manager as appropriate.
- Experience managing employees in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Preferred education – 4 year college degree and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the residential Building/Remodel construction industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized
- Experience working with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) – (Preferred)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment