- Job Title
- Property Administrator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Property Administrator to oversee the cash management functions within your assigned market area. In this hands-on role, you will be working directly with our residents to collect rent, address delinquent accounts, handle move-in monies, and answer a variety of questions. In the event of non-payment, you ensure possession of assets takes place in a timely manner.
In our start-up culture, we will rely on you to demonstrate good decision-making skills and contribute your ideas to improve processes and procedures. You maintain a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether in person, over the phone or via email. Your technology skills are just as strong as your people skills. We can count on you to create and circulate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports with ease and accuracy.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma required; Associates degree, a plus
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Real Estate license required within the first 60 days of employment for certain states; preferred in other states
- Some states may also require a Property Management Certification.
- 3 plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent
- Able to interact productively in person and through technology with co-workers and team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings and weekends from time to time
- Computer literacy with competency in MS Office
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2113