Resident Relations Specialist - Central
- Job Title
- Resident Relations Specialist - Central
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Resident Relations Specialist to join the Property Management department and coordinate all lease renewals in the market. This role is multi-faceted, and you will be tasked with communicating the lease renewal process with residents, as well as coordinating the timely completion of all agreements.
Your courteous and professional demeanor helps you build rapport with residents. You always put the customer first and understand their needs and requirements. We can count on you to explain the lease renewal process to residents in a user-friendly manner and ensure they have a thorough understanding of their agreement.
In this challenging and exciting position, you’ll be expected to meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly renewal performance and measures.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School graduate required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single-family homes
- Persistent approach with strong customer service
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Ability to foster teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interact productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible schedule required which may include evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.