Resident Relations Specialist-Market
- Job Title
- Resident Relations Specialist-Market
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
As Resident Relations Specialist you are the first person our residents get to know, and you set the tone for their experience with Progress Residential®. You will be responsible for delivering the new home orientation with each resident. You’ll explain the level of service our Property Management team provides and what we expect of each of our residents. Each new resident can count on you to provide the appropriate contact information to key personnel in the market and organization. As residents move out of their homes, you may also be assigned to perform pre-move out inspections and help ensure a timely transition. Of course, you’ll communicate information with cross-functional team members to ensure a smooth experience for all.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School graduate or GED required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Experience in customer service or service type business required
- Maintain valid insurance at all times
- Knowledge of local area required
- Some knowledge of maintenance is beneficial
- Capability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Job Reference #: 1991