- Job Title
- Salesforce Administrator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for customer-focused Salesforce Administrator to complement our development team. The Salesforce Administrator will participate in the design, configuration, enhancement, and maintenance of our business-critical processes running on Salesforce.
- Participate in all phases of an agile development process: requirements, development, testing, support, etc.
- Work with business analysts and technical teams to understand objectives and provide solutions and recommendations
- Develop enhancements using custom objects, workflows, layouts, email alerts, templates, and campaigns
- Perform solution design, prototyping, and proof-of-concepts as needed
- Design, create, and maintain user roles, profiles, and hierarchies
- Develop customized reports and dashboards
- Estimate scope for development efforts
- Perform QA testing on test cases for new code to be deployed
- Provide technical support to local and remote users
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, user guides, release notes, job aides, and related materials
- Participate in reviews to ensure alignment with technical roadmaps and business requirements
- Evaluate new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Seek opportunities to simplify, optimize, and automate business processes
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelors’ Degree with 2-4 years of Salesforce administration in a mid-size or larger organization preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator strongly preferred
- Proven ability to manage users, data, and security
- Process automation experience with declarative features (workflow, process builder, etc.)
- Experience managing reporting and dashboards for multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience with development, partial, and full sandboxes to manage change revisions
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of data management tools such as Data Loader
- Experience delivering within a full software development lifecycle on the Force.com platform
- Familiarity with standard business, sales, and finance processes
- Proven troubleshooting skills including the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills with a team-player attitude
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the residential real estate market is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.