- Job Title
- Self-Showing Specialist
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Property Management - Leasing
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Leasing Specialist, Self-Showing Service is a member of the Property Management department and functions as the primary driver of leasing activity in the market. The Leasing Specialist, Self-Showing Service are involved in all aspects of the marketing and leasing functions, included but not limited to telephone-based selling of home benefits, qualifying applicants, gathering complete applications, structuring leasing packages and coordinating move-in orientations.
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for all leasing functions, including but not limited to telephone-based selling of home benefits, pre-qualifying applicants and ensuring submission of complete applications.
- Develops relationships with local real estate agent and broker community and manages all communication with external leasing agents, representing a prospective resident to ensure smooth application process.
- Maintains contact with prospects through move-in to ensure smooth process and all funds are received in timely manner
- Coordinates showings with a field based LS if prospect requests a representative to be present.
- Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
- Manages applicable data base (Lead Intelligence, Rently) to ensure all data is captured
- Manages mobile lock boxes to ensure they are re-assigned to new homes per company policy
- Responsible to participate in delivering daily, weekly, monthly reporting
- Turns leads into rentals – meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Intimate knowledge of market conditions and trends.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School graduate required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Real Estate license preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Accepts challenge of working on a lease incentive structure.
- Persistent approach with strong customer service.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Flexible work schedule which may include evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 1662