Senior Yardi Technical Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Yardi Technical Business Analyst
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. Today, people need greater flexibility to seize opportunities without sacrificing their quality of life. By carefully selecting well-maintained homes in desirable neighborhoods, we provide value to our customers and attractive, risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to grow with a company that strives to be the best in residential property management category then we are interested in learning more about you. We are a company that values our employees and our collective commitment to providing an outstanding experience to each of our residents.
Take the next step to advance your career and apply today.
- Manage primary source system Yardi with other in-house reporting tools.
- Identify and coordinate new IT system developments or enhancements with business owners.
- Manage systems implementations as appropriate (e.g. installations, configuration, customization, integration, data migration, Yardi updates and Yardi plugins).
- Assist with validation of Yardi SQL Scripts to update/correct data.
- QA Yardi Queries and triggers for system customization.
- Lead and participate in internal and external Yardi User Groups.
- Actively working with internal teams and external peers to achieve the highest proficiencies for Progress.
- Participation in software specification, gap analysis, and requirement analysis.
- Development and refinement of proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements.
- Testing, including; defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA.
- Lead all software releases and post-release activities.
- Ability to work with business owners across all departments and verify system design meets the business’ requirements or identify system design alternatives.
- On-going systems maintenance and support.
- Ability to guide and work within project work plans with tight and timelines.
- Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
- Write and/or review deliverables, end-user guides, support documentation.
- Domestic travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- 5+ years Yardi Voyager experience required.
- Experience with Yardi SQL queries, views, and stored procedures.
- PMP experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- Solid experience with integrated systems required.
- General Yardi Programming Skills.
- Software Performance Tuning.
- Strong software design, debugging, development, documentation, and testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to “translate” technical concepts clearly too non-technical decision-makers.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work with stakeholder group across geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.