Service Coordinator Team Lead
- Job Title
- Service Coordinator Team Lead
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
Resident satisfaction is your number one priority. We’ll count on you to guarantee that all customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner. You’ll analyze key metrics such as response times, resident satisfaction and overall productivity, and create regular reports accordingly. It’s incumbent on you to make sure all service level agreements are consistently met.
You’ll work closely with the Customer Care Manager to ensure all escalated issues are researched and resolved. You’ll also be responsible for cost control on service orders to ensure your department stays within budget.
As Team Lead, you coach for excellence and provide daily direction to your team members. You are responsible for providing performance feedback and ensuring employees have the appropriate training and tools to succeed. With a professional and positive attitude, you create a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Experience managing customer service associates in a fast paced, call center environment
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.