Team Leader - Resident Relations
- Job Title
- Team Leader - Resident Relations
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Property Management
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Team Leader - Resident Relations to join the Property Management department and oversee all lease renewals in the market. This role is multi-faceted, and you will be tasked with coordinating the timely completion of all agreements and coaching a high performing team. In this challenging and exciting position, you’ll be expected to meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly renewal performance measures.
As the Team Lead, you will support a resident relations team that handles resident communication and day-to-day problem resolution. You set the standard when it comes to the personal and professional conduct that is expected of a Renewal Coordinator. When residents have questions regarding the lease renewal process, your team responds in a timely and professional manner. We can count on you to explain the lease renewal process to residents in a user-friendly manner and ensure they have a thorough understanding of their agreement. You’re detail-oriented and put an emphasis on procedures, workflow analysis, administration and organizational skills. With thorough training and regular performance reviews, you continually develop your team and ensure maximum efficiency of all processes.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes
- Persistent approach with strong customer service
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible schedule required which may include evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Computer literacy, ability to navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
- Valid Driver’s License required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.