Vice President, Call Center Operations
- Job Title
- Vice President, Call Center Operations
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Central Operations
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Vice President, Call Center Operations is responsible for leading teams handling all inbound and outbound calls to Progress Residential’s® contact center. Responsible for several work-streams of agents that focus on sales, customer experience, and operational campaigns. Ensures an excellent working environment by maintaining optimal staffing levels, leveraging best-in-class systems and technology, and offering ongoing employee training and development. Contributes to the development of the organization’s business strategy which is centered on delivering consistent high-quality customer service and resident retention. Responsible for directing the day-to-day technical and operational performance of the contact center and its interface with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Core duties include providing call flow design strategy, system assessment for business needs, and reporting of all contact center metrics.
What you bring to the table:
- Core duties include management and leadership of people and processes with tactical emphasis on customer experience, inside sales, quality management, workforce planning, training and development and performance management
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on all customer service and sales programs as well as the development of corresponding policies, procedures, and other related materials
- Develops and refines strategy that will address current and anticipated requirements of a rapidly changing, high-growth business environment
- Works with Progress Residential® IT and 3rd party vendors to execute the technical configuration for a blended calling environment, including, but not limited to, inbound customer care, outbound campaigns, interactive voice response, and system design for optimal performance
- Facilitates problem solving with business leaders to align contact center system enhancements or corrective actions with business interests and risk avoidance
- Motivates, coaches, and leads teams to achieve department goals
- Provides strong dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every incoming and outgoing call
- Provides feedback and sets development goals for direct reports
- Coaches, promotes teamwork, resolves conflict and conducts performance evaluations
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining a high performance team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified and implemented
- Leads change within the department by regularly challenging the current business approach and service delivery to improve quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters preferred
- Cultural fit for Progress Residential’s® mission driven team
- 10+ years of call center and/or customer service experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience demonstrating high performance development
- Implementation of a VoIP Call Center solution preferred
- Call Center administration and workforce management experience with CRM integration (Experience with Five9 and Salesforce is a strong plus)
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment and decision making in challenging situations
- Experience with root cause analysis and determining both short-term and long term corrections to problems
- Proven leadership skills with strong business acumen, critical thinking, ability to understand the “big-picture”, and data analysis skills
- Comfortable in a consultative role with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with a fast-paced, professional business style
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Proven ability to hire great talent at all levels
- Energetic pace with a keen ability to identify, solve and prevent problems
- Creative problem solver that knows how to stretch resources and collaborate
- Strong critical thinking and data-driven decision making skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.