Yardi Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Yardi Business Analyst
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. Today, people need greater flexibility to seize opportunities without sacrificing their quality of life. By carefully selecting well-maintained homes in desirable neighborhoods, we provide value to our customers and attractive, risk-adjusted returns for our investors.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to grow with a company that strives to be the best in residential property management category then we are interested in learning more about you. We are a company that values our employees and our collective commitment to providing an outstanding experience to each of our residents.
Take the next step to advance your career and apply today.
- Clearly developed analytical and problem solving skills including business needs and process flow analysis and database and systems design.
- Applies sound project management principles and practices, supported with expertise in the use of electronic productivity tools.
- Establishes and maintains positive and effective working relationships with diverse groups including internal and external teams.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate persons in the decision making process; makes timely decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and schedules and meet productivity requirements in the face of changes, obstacles or other unexpected events.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and elicits clarification; responds well to questions; actively participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively when faced with frequent interruptions.
- Keep abreast of Yardi technical developments that are of operational importance to the company and ensure training documentation is revised in line with business process changes.
- Provide training to business partners along with Train the Trainer support on new products/projects as needed.
- Participate in end user system compliance and testing, creation and maintenance of system policies, procedures and controls.
- Partner with business leaders to resolve technical issues, create new reporting tools, and develop more efficient work flows.
- Provide functional and operational support for Yardi system applications.
- Support Yardi Help Desk as needed which will require communication with Progress Residents.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have 3+ years of Yardi Voyager experience as well as Single Family or Multi-Family property management experience.
- Basic knowledge of SQL skills a plus.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Basic Accounting knowledge required.
- Prior involvement with providing support and training to end users.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated team player with ability to prioritize and multi-task well.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Windows and Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Visio, SnagIt, JIRA and/or Snipping tool a plus.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Up to 10-15% travel may be required.