Yardi Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Yardi Support Specialist
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Yardi Support Specialist is responsible for working on a variety of development projects with a focus on support, along with responding to the needs of Accounting, Operations and Residents through our internal ticketing system. This role requires a strong emphasize on communication and organization in this fast-paced atmosphere. Willingness to collaborate and support all team members on various projects while ensuring the Yardi platform is being utilized effectively for best practice.
What you bring to the table:
- Manage primary source system Yardi with other in house reporting tools.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information and working to successfully and quickly resolve all questions
- Explores for additional service needs to ensure customer is 100% satisfied with resolution(s) offered
- Responds to all inquiries in a timely, courteous manner consistent with policies and procedures
- Demonstrates ability to be team player, able to work with varying work styles and personalities in fast-paced organization
- Identify and coordinate new IT system developments or enhancements with business owners.
- Development and refinement of proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements.
- Testing, including; defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Help Scout internally and externally
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA.
- On-going systems maintenance and support.
- Ability to follow and work within project work plans with tight and timelines.
- Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Domestic travel may be required.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- 3+ years Yardi Voyager experience required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred.
- QA experience in a technical environment
- Customer focused
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
- Experience with Yardi SQL queries, views, and stored procedures a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.