- Job ID
- Job Location
- Property Operations - Non Mangement
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Account Manager is a member of the Leasing and Property Management team and is responsible for interacting with the resident and serves as a primary liaison between central support and the market office. This includes resident-facing customer service, administrative operations in Salesforce and Yardi, property visits and general support of the market office.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions; phone or email, formal written communication or in person.
- Acts as the primary market interface with resident handing daily email and phone correspondence.
- Ensures possession assets takes place timely in the event of non-payment.
- Reviews and closes service requests to validate charges are allocated appropriately.
- Processes all payments received in the physical office and mails to central office.
- Assists residents with: Rent Café, Renter’s Insurance, Early Terminations, Transfers, and Utilities.
- As assigned by the POD, responsible to appear in court on behalf of the company and to process any funds received in the office.
- Posts various notices at homes and collects violations signs as needed.
- Conducts occupancy checks as needed.
- Conducts move-out operations in Yardi.
- Manages Salesforce case tasks between central and market office.
QUALIFICATIONS- State of Tennessee Real Estate License Required!
- High School graduate required. College degree a plus.
- At least three years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills to manage timely collections of rent, fees and billing information.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Projects confidence in interacting with residents and displays professional presence at all times.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time.
- Ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
- Real Estates license preferred. Some states may also require a Property Management Certification.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager and Salesforce a plus.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2019-3344