- Job ID
- Job Location
- Closing Department
The Closing Specialist is primarily responsible for the review and approval of documents related to the acquisition and boarding of assets onto the credit facility.
- 3 years or more years of real estate transactional experience, prior employment with a title company preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate’s degree preferred.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of MSWord, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized work approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
Honest, ethical and handles things in a confidential manner
- Act as primary liaison between Progress internal teams, real estate agents and closing/escrow agents.
- Process files from open to post close, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating closing with all parties involved in the real estate transaction;
- Addressing inquiries and requests from Progress internal teams and third parties;
- Auditing purchase agreements to confirm all terms and conditions are in line with Progress Residential standards;
- Reviewing and approving title documents, closing documents and settlement statements;
- Initiating bank wires for earnest money deposits and closing funds;
- Auditing collateral documents for assets being boarded onto the credit facility.
- Monitor multiple email boxes associated with the Closing Department.
- Assist with additional duties and special projects as needed.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.