- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential is making an impact on the single family residential rental industry by providing the best homes in the best markets with the best customer service. Our Content Manager/Copywriter will execute content strategy, create content, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales, and use social media to develop and promote Progress Residential’s brand and image to current and potential residents.
For this position, you must have strong communication and copywriting skills, experience writing for multiple formats and experience writing in varying styles. You must be results oriented and be proven in your ability to work with senior management and key stakeholders.
You must be positive, motivated, and comfortable with change, with experience and passion for implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, and social media management. Strong creative writing and storytelling skills and an attention to detail will lead to success. You must have a solid understanding of social media techniques and strategies as they relate to the corporate world. Social media channels will include but not be limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, G+, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Serve as copywriter: quickly adopt company tone and voice, revise existing copy and author original content including; short/long form blog and social posts, website content, marketing emails, internal and external communications, and other written content as needed
- Manage all social media content, ensuring continuity in messaging, brand imagery and impact
- Assist in conceptualizing and developing original content marketing initiatives and campaigns designed to reach target customers and current customers
- Proactively seek out new ideas to present to stakeholders and leadership that increase engagement and brand visibility, such as, user-generated content, contests/sweepstakes, brand ambassador programs, and crowdsourcing
- Create relevant, compelling content to reach and engage the company’s ideal customers and influencers across multiple platforms, primarily through social media, blog, and email
- Prepare and deliver weekly, and monthly reports that contain metrics and analysis of social media content in all channels, make recommendations to continually improve efforts
- Will report to the Director of Marketing to develop, refine, and drive the social strategy for the brand - setting/planning the calendar, creating assets, and driving toward specific metrics
- Maintain an effective balance of original content together with user-generated content to optimize consumer engagement and brand advocacy
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Function as the in-house "Social Media Guru" keeping your finger on the pulse of current trends, technologies, and up and coming platforms to explore
- Editorial review of content, ensuring quality of content published
- Authoring and editing internal communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Journalism Degree required
- 2 or more years’ experience in social media management e.g., managing brand development, build brand advocacy, social media campaigns in a business environment with responsibilities for supporting projects and key business goals.
- 2 or more years’ experience copywriting for B2C marketing
- Experienced storyteller with the ability to draw compelling stories from a variety of topics
- Understanding of how to create “social media-friendly voice” in social media to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer conversations and relationships
- Campaign measurement capabilities (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Possesses organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Able to work flexibly and productively in a dynamic environment with competing and changing priorities.
- Able to problem solve and see “big picture”.
- Yardi and Salesforce experience are a plus.
- Experience with basic graphic design program (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign) and ability to develop sales tools a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently with little supervision.
- Is customer/resident service-focused.
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Has experience working productively with a disbursed workforce via phone and technology.
- Residential Real Estate experience a plus.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.