Customer Care Associate - Call Center Experience Required
- Job Title
- Customer Care Associate - Call Center Experience Required
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
At a starting rate of pay at $17.00/hour, we are seeking fantastic customer service professionals—individuals that are truly passionate about delivering top notch service with a smile. As a customer advocate, you’ll work with internal departments to escalate priority issues and resolve disputes on behalf of the customer. You’ll answer inbound phone and email inquiries and represent Progress Residential® with the utmost professionalism.
Of course, administrative and clerical duties are part of your day-to-day, including documenting all information in our CRM system to ensure each inquiry is captured correctly. You will also put on your analytical cap to help advance the service center model into a true help desk.
Our next orientation/training class starts on January 16th! Apply today!
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring.
- Experience responding to customer emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with Yardi and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.