Customer Care Associate
Customer Care Associate
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
At a starting rate of pay at $17.00/hour, we are seeking fantastic customer service professionals—individuals that are truly passionate about delivering top notch service with a smile. As a customer advocate, you’ll work with internal departments to escalate priority issues and resolve disputes on behalf of the customer. You’ll answer inbound phone and email inquiries and represent Progress Residential® with the utmost professionalism.
Of course, administrative and clerical duties are part of your day-to-day, including documenting all information in our CRM system to ensure each inquiry is captured correctly. You will also put on your analytical cap to help advance the service center model into a true help desk.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring.
- Experience responding to customer emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with Yardi and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.