- Job ID
- Job Location
- Dallas Executive
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Executive Assistant supports C-Suite Executive(s) and is responsible for assisting on a diverse set of matters and projects. This is a fast-paced role with a variety of tasks associated that necessitate someone with high agility, professionalism and being comfortable in a rapidly changing environment. The EA is deeply relationship-oriented and understands the value in building relationships that allow anticipation of executive needs, understanding team dynamics and seamlessly stepping into and out of workflows across the company. Support may include such tasks as conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, travel plans and scheduling meeting for executives.
- Provide professional administrative support for C-Suite executives and ensure organized, efficient operations that conserve time
- Manage and maintain busy calendars and respond to copious meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization
- Anticipate potential schedule conflicts and proactively deal with them before they become issues
- Coordinate travel arrangements and create detailed itineraries
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including lodging and meeting accommodations for groups large and small
- Handle sensitive business and confidential information with discretion, tract and diplomacy
- Desire to support the team and the organization in whatever capacity needed embracing unexpected duties and projects as they arise
- With eloquence and poise, act as an ambassador for the C-Suite office, company-wide and to external contacts
- General project management assistance, including maintaining and updating action plans and timelines, scheduling meetings and interfacing with project groups as appropriate
- Produce PowerPoint presentations, Organizational Charts, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets with ease
- Monitor and manage correspondence from management, employees, clients, vendors and potential investors
- Perform other general administrative functions
- May supervise additional administrative assistants or front office staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of Executive Assistant experience required supporting C-Level executives
- Polished and professional demeanor and communication style, both oral and written, as this role is an extension of the C-Level Executive(s)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize, plan and perform multiple urgent tasks seamlessly
- Strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow-up and solve administrative issues
- Self-directed and able to determine priorities, meet deadlines, make decisions and manage time well
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, good listener and always open and receptive to constructive feedback
- Experience handling multiple locations
- Flexible and able to work odd/off hours as necessary
- Handles confidential information with discretion and unquestionable integrity
- Enthusiasm for challenges, comfortable with change and always ready to learn
- As eye for efficiency and constantly engaged in improving results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and then implementing those changes
- Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and sees projects through to completion
- Punctual, courteous, professional, reliable and always uses good judgment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Mac and OS; Concur experience helpful
- Actively investigates relevant technology and builds the skills to use it
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.