- Job ID
- Job Location
- Dallas Executive
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
Are you a top financial analyst who excels in creating complex data models? Have you created presentations for investors, boards and other high-level audience members? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to put those skills to use!
We are looking for a Financial Analyst for our Dallas Executive Office to help convert data into useful information for decision-making. And then capture the salient information into powerful presentations for our parent company, investors and board members.
A successful Financial Analyst will be detailed-oriented and analytical with advanced Excel modeling skills. The Financial Analyst should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and possess the ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented, and deadline-driven environment. Additional qualifications include:
Pivotal Experience & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or related field required; MBA preferred
- Experience with complex modeling, including SQL, VBA, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, or similar financial modeling role, at least 2 of those years are from hands-on experience within real estate development, underwriting, valuation, asset management, investment/fund/portfolio management, financial services, investment banking, consulting or public accounting environment
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Advanced, proven experience understanding Excel with a strong understanding of Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Culture Fit & Impact
- Drives to win in a team-based atmosphere
- Possesses a transparent and timely communication style
- Takes responsibility for one’s own actions
- Possesses sense of humility and professionalism to ensure success across the company
- Has a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit and takes initiative; not afraid to “roll up sleeves”
- Unquestionable integrity and personal values
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen combined with creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Results-driven, disciplines and hard-working, with a focus on setting and meeting deadlines
- Ability to adjust rapidly and frequently to new situations, able to help others accept and adapt to change
- Good balance between entrepreneurial creativity and tenacity
- Experience of, and sophisticated approach to, multi-stakeholder relationship management
- Possesses a high-level of maturity and emotional intelligence
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.