- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
This position will report to the Senior Financial Analyst and work closely with other business units of Progress Residential, including the following teams: FP&A, Accounting, Technology and Operations.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Financial Analyst with the design and review of internal and external reports.
- Update the internalized management company projections on a monthly basis.
- Meet with department heads to review budget figures for the internalized management company
- Own the financial model and update on an ad-hoc basis
- Assist FP&A and Accounting with monthly reporting
- Identify process improvements and present solutions to management
- Integrate accounting data with financial models.
- Manage data analytical frameworks and decision tools to manage the portfolio.
- Analyze data trends to identify key areas of concern or opportunities for improvement.
- Evaluate performance metrics against budget and acquisition pro-forma.
- 2 or more years’ experience as a financial analyst and/or property accountant.
- 1 or more years’ experience utilizing SQL to write custom reports
- Experience dealing directly with senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Real estate / property management experience preferred.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Candidate must have strong excel, PowerPoint and data management skills.
- Candidate must be resourceful, present well to management, and have the ability to take ownership over projects and recurring tasks.
Candidate must be willing and able to work in a start-up atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities and deal with constantly evolving deadlines, requirements and challenges.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.