- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The HOA Coordinator provides day-to-day support to residents and is the primary point of contact for the respective Home Owners Associations (“HOA”) and assists with additional HOA responsibilities and company projects.
Hours: 7a-4p or 8a-5p, Mon-Fri
Represent company on all related HOA matters, including but not limited to:
- Handle all aspects of HOA registration and other HOA matters
- Update HOA database, as needed
- Communicate with residents and HOAs on a daily basis
- Utilize exceptional interpersonal skills to develop a strong working relationship with HOAs and residents
- Assist HOA Leadership and colleagues when needed
- Provide timely response to all HOA related requests from internal and external parties
- Assist with HOA accounting, enforcement, and general business functions
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current state, Local, and HOA statutes, policies and/or procedures
- High school diploma required
- General office or call center experience referred
- HOA or property management experience a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge in Yardi and Salesforce is preferred
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, be independent and a self-starter
- Effective project management skills while managing multiple projects and priorities preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and meets deadlines
- Effectively communicates in both written and verbal communication
- Exhibits judgment and decision-making ability
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.