- Job ID
- Job Location
The HOA Coordinator provides the day-to-day support to residents and is the primary point of contact for the respective Home Owners Associations. Assists with additional HOA projects as time allows.
- Represent company on all related HOA matters within assigned regions
- Assists Director in the monitoring of various HOA
- Documents and records all HOA registration, correspondence, and actions pertinent to the property and
- Records all community amenity information in database.
- Utilizes exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills to develop a strong working relationship with HOAs and
- Initiates communication with residents by providing Notice of Association and governing documents within 48 hours of application approval
- Interacts with residents
- Assists HOA Team Lead Supervisor, Manager, and Director when needed
- Responds to resident’s questions concerning community amenity access and/or standard HOA rules via e-mail or
- Tracks resident’s registration status in
- Provides weekly reports to Regional Director and Director, HOA with updates on opportunities, market status and open
- Provides administrative support to ensure that HOA operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Assists with HOA Accounting, Enforcement, and General Business functions as
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state regulatory agency statutes and each HOA’s community’s documents, policies and
- Manages resident’s relationships to ensure residents retention and a high level of service including timely and complete resolution of residents’
- Performs other related duties as
- High school diploma
- Associates degree or certifications a plus
- 2 or more years of experience with residential real estate, legal real estate or HOA experience required (familiar with terms and issues).
- Proficiency in Yardi and Salesforce is
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office
- Organized with strong attention to
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, be independent and a self-starter.
- Effective project management skills while managing multiple projects and
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and meets
- Effectively communicates in both written and verbal
- Exhibits judgment and decision making
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.