Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources Administrator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Human Resources
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 26,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
The Human Resources Administrator is an integral part of the Progress Residential® HR team and their ability to be successful. You will deliver results by providing a high level of customer service and fastidious attention to detail to our hiring process as well as administrative duties supporting Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Payroll. This work is often delivered on an urgent basis to key partners in the business including human resources team members, candidates, hiring managers and our executive team.
- Responds to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provides assistance promptly
- Provides support for timely and accurate data entry and maintenance of HRIS system
- Maintains records of personnel-related data electronically including but not limited to payroll, personnel records, leaves, reports, etc.
- Schedules meetings, interviews and HR events
- Updates candidate records and job postings in the Applicant Tracking System to ensure both candidate status and openings are accurate and current
- Initiates post-offer, pre-employment screening and initial onboarding process for all new hires.
- Places candidates into the background check process:
- Follows through to completion including contacting the vendor to facilitate any potential roadblocks to timely completion
- Communicates results when the background checks have been cleared
- Provides follow-up correspondence to candidates on new hire status via phone and email
- Assists the HR team with all department reporting needs
- Assists in the communication, coordination, and distribution of new hire materials such as badges, hiring packets, and orientation schedule
- Helps organize in-house and external HR events
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to include EEO guidelines
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience supporting employees in multiple stats preferred
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, social media and online job boards
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience in Human Resources and/or Recruitment
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company culture and industry
- A friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Can thrive in an ambiguous environment with constant change
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy; MS Office proficiency required
- Results oriented, can-do mentality with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle privileged information in a professional manner
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.