Lease Application Coordinator
Lease Application Coordinator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Schedule: Friday-Tuesday from 8:30am-5pm.
The Lease Application Coordinator is a member of the Central Operations department and functions as the primary coordinator of lease applications.
- Facilitates administrative property management functions, including but not limited to, processing applications for new residents in a timely and accurate manner, processing credit and criminal checks, completing all data entry fields in Yardi to complete application process, generating a lease agreement, and ensuring Yardi compliance/consistency
- Responsible for all communication with the applicant throughout the lifecycle of the application process (approval, lease signing, move-in scheduling)
- Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first
- Has a strong understanding of Progress Residential lease application, leasing processes, and lease agreement and can accurately provide answers and explanations to applicants/new residents in a user-friendly manner
- Maintains confidentiality and adheres to regulations such as the Fair Housing Act
- High School graduate
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments/single family home or applicable customer service experience
- Flexible work schedule required including evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office
- Demonstrates proficiency in Yardi
- Previous Salesforce experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.