- Job ID
- Job Location
The Leasing Manager is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for all leasing and renewal activity in the assigned market. The Leasing Manager is involved in all aspects of the marketing and leasing functions, including but not limited to managing all leasing and renewal specialists, Renewal Specialists and Leasing Coordinators in a defined market.
- Manages leasing and marketing functions, including but not limited to all activities of the Leasing Specialists, Renewal Specialists and Leasing Coordinators in the market.
- Manages leasing team to ensure the market meets and exceeds the monthly occupancy and renewal goals.
- Develops relationships with local real estate agent and broker community and manages all communication with external leasing agents regarding Company policy, procedure, qualifications and expectations.
- Works closely with central office marketing, training and pricing teams to coordinate best execution for each asset
- Manages and conducts Move-In Orientation for assigned homes.
- Intimate knowledge and evaluates market trends and makes rent recommendations.
- Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Turns leads into rentals – meeting or exceeding established goals.
Human Resource Management
- Supervision of staff, set goals and holds people accountable for results.
- Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes.
- Develop team and is focused on succession plan within group.
- Insure that all training requirements are completed timely.
- Ensure that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance
- Performance management of personnel including, reviews, corrective action, mentoring, development plans and performance improvement plans.
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- 5 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience.
- Real Estate license required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Persistent approach with strong customer service.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Flexible work schedule required which includes evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Leasing Manager who is persistent, detail oriented and able to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
As a member of the Property Management department, you will be responsible for all marketing, leasing and renewal activity in your assigned market. We’ll also count on you to lead a team of Leasing Specialists and foster mutual respect throughout the company. You’ll ensure that all team members have goals, proper training, and performance reviews.
You have mastered the ability to turn leads into rentals and are known for blowing your occupancy and renewal goals out of the water. You’re an effective communicator and natural salesperson, which allows you to develop relationships with the local real estate agent and broker community. When you’re not engaging with prospective applicants or conducting move-in orientations, you’re working closely with the central office marketing, training and pricing teams to coordinate best execution for each asset. You keep your finger on the pulse of market trends and create regular reports that will inevitably highlight your success.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma, Associates degree a plus
- 5 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single-family homes
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience
- Real Estate license required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus
- Persistent approach with strong customer service
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired
- Interacts productively in person and online with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible work schedule required which includes evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a mustProgress Residential offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2888