- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Leasing Manager is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for all leasing and renewal activity in the assigned market. The Leasing Manager is involved in all aspects of the marketing and leasing functions, including but not limited to managing all leasing and renewal specialists, Renewal Specialists and Leasing Coordinators in a defined market.
- Manages leasing and marketing functions, including but not limited to all activities of the Leasing Specialists, Renewal Specialists and Leasing Coordinators in the market.
- Manages leasing team to ensure the market meets and exceeds the monthly occupancy and renewal goals.
- Develops relationships with local real estate agent and broker community and manages all communication with external leasing agents regarding Company policy, procedure, qualifications and expectations.
- Works closely with central office marketing, training and pricing teams to coordinate best execution for each asset
- Manages and conducts Move-In Orientation for assigned homes.
- Intimate knowledge and evaluates market trends and makes rent recommendations.
- Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Turns leads into rentals – meeting or exceeding established goals.
Human Resource Management
- Supervision of staff, set goals and holds people accountable for results.
- Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes.
- Develop team and is focused on succession plan within group.
- Insure that all training requirements are completed timely.
- Ensure that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance
- Performance management of personnel including, reviews, corrective action, mentoring, development plans and performance improvement plans.
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- 5 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience.
- Real Estate license required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Persistent approach with strong customer service.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Flexible work schedule required which includes evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2931