- Job Title
- Leasing Specialist
- Real Estate - Leasing
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion
What you bring to the table:
We are searching for an energetic, hard-working and always-hungry Leasing Specialist to join our team of licensed real estate professionals. This position offers high earning potential and plenty of room for long-term growth. You will enjoy a competitive base salary and commissions, as well as mileage reimbursement, full benefits and lease incentives.
You’re a “people person” with excellent communication skills and outstanding customer service abilities. No two days will be the same as you’ll be involved in all aspects of the sales and leasing functions, included but not limited to communicating with potential residents, showing homes, assisting with marketing efforts, solidifying leasing packages and coordinating move-ins.
To be successful in this role, you also have to maintain knowledge of inventory, pricing and area amenities. You’ll keep your finger on the pulse of market conditions and competitive products, and collaborate with coworkers to bring solutions to the marketplace.
We’ll also count on you to drive occupancy, convert prospective residents, and manage all leads through the company’s CRM system. Most of all, you will represent Progress Residential® with the utmost professionalism, always putting customer service first.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School graduate required.
- Valid Driver’s License and dependable vehicle a must.
- Real Estate license required or upon 60 days of hire.
- Excels just as well at face to face sales as with phone sales.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Driven and motivated to achieve under an incentive payment structure.
- Persistent approach with strong customer service.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Good aptitude with computers, CRM systems, MS Office and the internet.
- Flexible work schedule which may include evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Previous use of Yardi and Salesforce strongly desired.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2464