Make Ready Coordinator
Make Ready Coordinator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Renovations, Turns & Service (RTS)
The Make Ready Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to schedule and track all initial renovations and ongoing unit turns as well as manage the flow of information between the Acquisitions, Renovations Turns and Service, HOA, Utilities and Property Management departments. The Make Ready Coordinator regularly monitors and tracks project volume and load balances between internal field teams and vendors to ensure high-quality and timely completions. The Make Ready Coordinator position plays a critical role in compressing construction cycle times and administering the seamless transition of rent ready units to the Leasing and Property Management teams.
- Monitors Closing and Move-Out reports; configures and inputs property characteristics into a scoping application used by Make Ready Supervisor to evaluate and develop cost and labor estimates for properties
- Reviews Estimates for accuracy and completeness; uploads Estimates into workflow management system
- Ensures the Acquisitions Analyst has the necessary information within the Estimate to perform pre-acquisition due diligence as required on new acquisitions.
- Assists and facilitates communication between Acquisitions Analyst and Estimators to ensure proper scoping as required on new acquisitions.
- Schedules all make ready activities required to prepare a home as rent ready including:
In house Make Ready Technician or contracted work Pest control, landscaping, painting, flooring, cleaning and pool work as needed.
- Assists with assigning Scopes-of-Work / Estimates to approved vendors within assigned market
- Provides contractors with approved scopes-of-work so that they can commence work
- Ensures the timely and accurate input of all information (e.g. budgets, completion dates, etc.) into workflow management systems
- Reviews and codes invoices and submits for approval
- Ensures all steps are taken to leverage negotiated pricing for materials and labor within assigned market
- Works with Contract Coordinator to onboard local vendors onto Progress Residential’s platform; ensures all required documents are properly filled out and submitted for review
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting by making sure all information pertaining to duties is accurately reported or updated.
- Raises issues or make ready delays to Service Director or Make Ready Manager
- High School Diploma and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the residential Building/Remodel construction industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized
- Ability to hold outside vendors accountable to project timelines
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, including Excel
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Yardi experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2019-3113