Make Ready Coordinator
- Job Title
- Make Ready Coordinator
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Make Ready Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to schedule and track all initial renovations and unit turns. You will manage the flow of information between multiple departments, internal field teams and vendors to ensure high-quality and timely completions. For example, you’ll input budgets and completion dates into workflow management systems and provide contractors with approved scopes-of-work. You’ll onboard local vendors into Progress Residential’s platform and ensure all invoices are submitted for approval.
You manage multiple projects and deadlines with ease and prepare reports with the same attention to detail. Thanks to you, reports are accurately created; issues are raised promptly; due diligence is thoroughly performed; and rentals are turned over seamlessly.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma and/or 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the residential building and remodel industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to hold outside vendors accountable to project timelines
- Proficient computer skills and experience in Excel, Word, Outlook, Salesforce and Yardi
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2508