Make Ready Supervisor
Make Ready Supervisor
- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- Property Operations - Non Management - Service/Maintenance
- Las Vegas
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
We are seeking a Make Ready Supervisor who is independent, able to work efficiently and attentive to detail. You will play a key role in ensuring there’s minimal downtime between each unit once leases expire. You’ll keep your finger on the pulse of the resident lifecycle and orient new residents with their home with the utmost professionalism.
We’ll count on you to determine cost and labor estimates, monitor and provide oversight of work performed and provide the quality assurance necessary to get homes ready to rent. With that said, you’re equally comfortable working with approved vendors as you are with our internal teams to address required construction, maintenance and make-ready tasks. While this is certainly not a desk job, you will be responsible for tracking, reporting and providing accurate records. If you have the organizational skills and high performance standard to thrive in this role, we hope to hear from you soon.
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 or more years of experience as an assistant superintendent, maintenance supervisor or production home customer service representative.
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and must be comfortable scheduling work directly with residents
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus
- Basic computer skills and experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2019-2976