Make Ready Supervisor
- Job Title
- Make Ready Supervisor
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Make Ready Supervisor who is independent, able to work efficiently and attentive to detail. You will play a key role in ensuring there’s minimal downtime between each unit once leases expire. You’ll keep your finger on the pulse of the resident lifecycle and orient new residents with their home with the utmost professionalism.
We’ll count on you to determine cost and labor estimates, monitor and provide oversight of work performed and provide the quality assurance necessary to get homes ready to rent. With that said, you’re equally comfortable working with approved vendors as you are with our internal teams to address required construction, maintenance and make-ready tasks. While this is certainly not a desk job, you will be responsible for tracking, reporting and providing accurate records. If you have the organizational skills and high performance standard to thrive in this role, we hope to hear from you soon.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s License and verifiable car insurance
- 5 or more years of experience as an assistant superintendent, maintenance supervisor or production home customer service representative.
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems
- Must have own truck for travel to and from properties with equipment such as ladders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and must be comfortable scheduling work directly with residents
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus
- Basic computer skills and experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, income replacement for maternity/paternity leave, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2432