Make Ready Technician
- Job Title
- Make Ready Technician
- Customer Service/Support
Make Ready Technician:
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 17,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a highly motivated Make Ready Technician to ensure that all vacated homes are thoroughly restored to "rent ready" status in a timely manner. You will be involved in all aspects of field-level construction and maintenance tasks, including tracking, reporting, scheduling and inspecting repairs. The right candidate is an effective team player with the ability to multi-task, communicate clearly and perform at the highest standard.
You understand the basic workings of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, flooring, appliances, landscaping and irrigation systems and can perform the work necessary to make homes rent-ready. You ensure all punch list items are complete and safety standards are upheld. Perhaps most importantly, you exhibit a strong commitment to customer service and Progress Residential in a professional and courteous manner.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s License and verifiable insurance
- 3 or more years of experience scoping residential homes or large multi-unit facilities
- Experience in a senior maintenance/estimating position, superintendent or maintenance supervisor preferably in multi-family, military or single family residential homes
- Ability to demonstrate basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems
- Trade certifications, a plus
- Must have own truck for travel to and from properties as well as to transport various tools, such as ladders
- Must be comfortable scheduling work directly with residents and vendors
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus
- Basic computer skills. Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager preferred
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2447