Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The MLS Supervisor will be directly responsible for the management of Multiple Listing Service platforms in multiple markets and a team of listing coordinators.
* Understands how listing services and realtor relations integrate in lead generation
* Manages multiple MLS to meet department expectations and goals
* Use MLS knowledge to identify lead generation needs and suggests innovations for improvement
* Onboard new listing service platforms, and train team
* Understand Progress Residential brand, core values, and preferences to set department goals
* Engages in ongoing training and self-development to educate, team, leadership, and markets
* Identifies and communicates opportunities for optimization
* Establishes metrics for quality assurance
* Demonstrates keen sense of ownership, and commitment to follow- through
* Communicates clearly, effectively, and proactively across organization
* Analyzes and reports department performance
* Manages salesforce cases and emails
* Communicates with individual markets to resolve listing issues and procure their requests.
* Generates reporting to manage MLS listings
* Troubleshoots home access for realtor showings
* Receives and submits realtor commission invoices
* Works with accounting to procure invoice payment and communicates payment status with realtor
* Monthly commission reporting
* Comparative market analysis to suggest commission rate adjustments
* Assists with placing and maintaining listings
* Manual market audits
* Work with leadership to automate listing tasks
* High School diploma or GED required (preference to BS/BA degree in business or related service experience)
* 3 years marketing related experience
* Highly detail oriented
* Strong organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment.
* Strong data entry skills
* Able to work flexibly and productively in a fast changing, growth company
* Salesforce, Rently, and Planomatics experience is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Works independently with little supervision
* Teamwork skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.