National Director Service Delivery
- Job Title
- National Director Service Delivery
- Property Management
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The National Director of Service Delivery provides support across all markets in achieving and exceeding each Markets service goals. A key role of the National Director Service Delivery/Training is to constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements. The National Director Service Delivery/Training ensures service delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. This role can be located in Scottsdale, Tampa, Dallas or Atlanta.
- Works to reduce costs and streamline service processes without adversely impacting the resident’s experience
- Develops and implements measurable customer service key performance indicators to drive outstanding customer service across all Markets.
- Assists with the development, roll-out and training of policies, procedures, reports and job aid for the RTS departments.
- Works cross functionally to formulate strategies that satisfy the requirements of the business and customer/client needs.
- Manage business performance and evaluation of key performance indicators including but not limited to: Safety, Quality Service Delivery, Cost and other Financial Metrics.
- Train and supervise Service personnel in company procedures to align with best industry practices.
- Develop and deliver RTS Technical and Customer Service Training.
- Develops and administers training, policy and compliance around: Preventive Maintenance, OSHA Safety, ADA, Refrigerant Management, and Moisture and Mold Abatement.
- Assists with change management throughout the RTS department.
- Develops and implements RTS Disaster Preparedness Planning and Recovery training, policy and compliance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in providing guidance to functional managers with regard to service/maintenance and renovation matters.
- 8+ years of management and training experience with a demonstrated track record of leading function teams and driving positive business impact.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of remote management experience and field service management experience in a service/maintenance/renovation-type role.
- Ability to multi-task and manage people, projects and initiatives against multiple completing priorities, on schedule and within budget.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to consolidate ideas, be fact-based, data-driven with strategic clarity.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to achieve and deliver results through driving improvements in processes and performance with limited supervision.
- Up to 50% travel.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Job Reference #: 2018-2445