National Leasing Consultant
National Leasing Consultant
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Property Operations - Non Mangement
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
SHIFTS = (1) Thur-Mon, 930am-630pm or (2) Thur-Mon; 8am-5pm
CALLING ALL ENTRY LEVEL ROCKSTAR SALES PROFESSIONALS!!
The National Leasing Consultant is responsible to deliver the Progress Customer Service experience as they guide prospective and future residents to finding their next home. They are responsible to ensure that prospective and future residents that have expressed interest in leasing a home have the information needed to make an informed decision to view and lease homes.
- Acts as a knowledgable guide for prospective and future residents to provide accurate information on viewing, applying, and moving into a Progress Residential home
- Manages and updates a database of prospective and future residents
- Meets or exceeds monthly move in goals and metrics
- Ensures quick and timely follow up with all assigned prospective and future residents
- Directs prospective residents in finding additional homes of interest to lease from Progress Residential
- Acts as a liason with market teams Renovations, Turns, and Service to ensure homes ready dates are accurately advertised to prospective and future residents
- Acts as a liason and resource with the Customer Onboarding team to ensure application needs are met
- Assists with educating, gathering, and processing applications for future residents and current residents completing a home to home transfer
- Colloborates with team for any needed solutions to help lease home
- Verifies available homes are able to easily be viewed by our prospective and future residents
- Assists in ensuring future residents application documents, lease has been signed, and all move in monies have been collected prior to the move in date
- Provides area amenities information that aid in leasing homes
- Communicates information and methods with cross-functional team members
- Follows terms of Fair Housing, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the American Disabilities Act, and any other pertinent laws
- Participates in Contact Programs, using telephone, email and text, as required
- Educates prospective residents on reducing instances in scam/fraud
- Acts as a knowledgable guide for agents not employed with Progress Residential to provide accurate information on viewing, applying, and moving into a Progress Residential home listed on the MLS
- Driven and motivated to perform with incentive based pay
- Familiar with sales metrics
- High School graduate or GED required
- Sales Experience
- Capability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive health-care coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.