Office Support Specialist
Office Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
Mon-Friday / Day Shift
The Office Support Specialist provides general facilities, clerical and administrative support to the Progress Residential corporate office and its national operations. This role is key in supporting all employees and contractors with their day to day business needs.
- Timely sorts and distributes all incoming mail
- Process and meters all outgoing mail, including Fed Ex packages and pick-ups
- Assists in the delivery of all outgoing US mail to the local post office on a daily basis
- Allocates shipping and mail charges to appropriate departments
- Works with the Director of Facilities on national facilities projects which may include office remodels and or office relocations
- Assist Director of Facilities in obtaining pricing estimates and setting up services on a national level
- Orders office supplies and other consumable office products for all Progress offices
- Assists all departments with administrative functions as necessary
- From time to time may be asked to assist the Executive Assistant with visiting executives and their daily needs, set up and tear down of meetings in conference rooms and assist with IT questions, caterings, supply orders and travel as needed
- Updates and maintains the office support vendor lists
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all corporate vendors
- Maintain break room, lobby and conference rooms keeping them stocked and presentable
- Work with all departments in a professional and personable manner
- Maintain confidential nature of information and documents processed
- Backs up the reception desk and assumes reception responsibilities when required
- High school diploma or equivalent with an Associates Degree a plus
- Proven experience as an office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in high growth environment
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, both by phone and in-person
- Working knowledge of office equipment.(e.g. printers, scanners, inserters and postage meters)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.