Office Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Office Support Specialist
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Office Support Specialist provides general facilities, clerical, administrative and reception duties for the Progress Residential corporate office. This role represents the face of the organization to external callers and visitors, as well as internal employees.
- Timely sorts and distributes all incoming mail.
- Process and meters all outgoing mail, including Fed Ex packages and pick-ups.
- Assist in delivery of all outgoing US mail to the local post office on a daily basis.
- Allocate shipping and mail charges to appropriate departments
- Assist Director of Facilities in obtaining pricing estimates and setting up services.
- Assist in miscellaneous Facilities activities such as furniture moves
- Orders office supplies and other consumable office products for all Progress locations
- Cover reception desk during breaks, lunch periods and extended absences.
- Assist all departments with Administrative needs as necessary including but not limited to: assist Closing with uploading Title Policies to SalesForce, scanning documents, looking up Tribeca information in Salesforce and assisting with maintaining the filing for all properties purchased by Progress West; assist Acquisitions with entering data into cap rate sheets and other excel data entry projects; assist in updating information in Salesforce, uploading documents and information to Salesforce, and creating file management; assist HOA team with on scanning projects, uploading and verifying information as needed.
- Assist Executive Assistant with visiting executives and their daily needs, set up and tear down of meetings in conference rooms and assist with IT questions, caterings, supply orders and travel as needed.
- Update and maintain lists and databases for office including phone lists and vendor lists.
- Maintain break room, lobby and conference rooms keeping them stocked and presentable
- Assist with any filing needs for all departments.
- Work with all departments in a professional and personable manner.
- Maintain confidential nature of information and documents processed.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree a plus
- Minimum of 1years experience in professional office setting.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in high growth environment.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, both by phone and in-person.
- Strong organizational skills and proficient at multi-tasking
- Commitment to excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.