Project Coordinator RTS
Project Coordinator RTS
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Renovations, Turns & Service (RTS)
The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to schedule and track all initial renovations and manage the flow of information between the Acquisitions, Project Managers, Service, HOA, Utilities and Property Management departments. The Project Coordinator regularly monitors and tracks project volume and load balances between internal field teams and vendors to ensure high-quality and timely completions. The Make Ready Coordinator position plays a critical role in compressing construction cycle times and administering the seamless transition fully renovated homes to the Leasing and Property Management teams.
- Monitors Closing reports; configures and inputs property characteristics into a scoping application used by Project Managers to evaluate and develop cost and labor estimates
- Reviews Estimates for accuracy and completeness; uploads Estimates into workflow management system
- Ensures the Acquisitions Analyst has the necessary information within the Estimate to perform pre-acquisition due diligence as required on new acquisitions
- Assists and facilitates communication between Acquisitions Analyst and Estimators to ensure proper scoping as required on new acquisitions
- Assists with assigning Scopes-of-Work / Estimates to approved vendors within assigned market
- Provides contractors with approved scopes-of-work so that they can commence work
- Ensures the timely and accurate input of all information (e.g. budgets, completion dates, etc.) into workflow management systems
- Reviews and codes invoices and submits for approval
- Ensures all steps are taken to leverage negotiated pricing for materials and labor within assigned market
- Works with Vendor Management to onboard local vendors onto Progress Residential’s platform; ensures all required documents are properly filled out and submitted for review
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting by making sure all information pertaining to duties is accurately reported or updated
- High School graduate and/or 3 years equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the residential Building/Remodel construction industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized
- Ability to hold outside vendors accountable to project timelines
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, including Excel
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Yardi experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 25,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passio
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2820