Project Manager RTS
Project Manager RTS
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Renovations, Turns & Service (RTS)
The Project Manager is responsible for determining cost and labor estimates, monitoring and providing oversight of work performed and providing quality assurance during related workflows necessary to complete renovation projects. Project Managers are involved in working with both approved vendors and our internal teams to address required construction and renovation processes. The Project Manager is responsible for tracking, reporting and providing accurate records.
- Perform due-diligence inspections and develop a scope of work on assigned homes to determine the labor, vendor and material needs for completing a renovation project based on Company standards
- Coordinate and schedule work directly and/or through the Project Coordinator
- Track and assign work to third party vendors to ensure that homes move to rent ready status as quickly as possible
- Perform quality control inspections and ensure all identified punch list items are completed either by the contractor or by performing the work directly
- Complete property inspections, condition reports, costs and estimates
- Communicate changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Able to complete some basic repairs as needed to reduce cycle times
- Responsible for ensuring all punch list items are completed and days to completion are achieved
- Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- High School graduate with a valid Driver’s License
- 5 or more years of experience as an assistant superintendent, maintenance supervisor or production home customer service representative
- Strong knowledge of the basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation systems
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate basic workings of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliance, landscaping and irrigation system
- Must have own truck for travel to and from properties as well as to transport various tools, such as ladders, etc. In addition, verifiable insurance and a valid driver’s license is required
- Organizational skills, attention to detail & high performance standards
- Good communication skills (both oral & written), and must be comfortable scheduling work directly with residents
- Ability to work efficiently and to multi-task
- Proven record of working independently and with minor supervision
- An effective team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Basic computer skills. Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager preferred
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
Job Reference #: 2018-2819