- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-FL-Altamonte Springs
- Property Management
The Property Administrator is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for the cash management for assigned areas within market. This includes rent collections, SODA, communications and mailings related to delinquencies, move in monies, etc.
- Performs all cash management functions for assigned homes.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Ensure possession of assets takes place timely in the event of non-payment
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
Job Reference #: 2018-2833